- Review Award Description for statement of purpose for the awards.
- Download the judging form.
- Click and view the presentation by each applicant.
- For each Candidate, complete the judging form: enter requested text information for “Judge” and for “Candidate”, indicate scores via use of highlighter option in Word, compute summary scores, and provide responses to the bottom two sections.
- The text information in the bottom two sections from all 3 judges will be anonymously integrated and returned to the Candidate as constructive feedback.The Competition should be equally helpful for all Candidates.
- Please submit the full set of 7 judging forms to Michail Koutris at firstname.lastname@example.org. no later than 5p EDT // 10p GMT, Friday, March 19.
Predoctoral Category (IADR INfORM Samuel F Dworkin Predoctoral Award)
Beth Groenke (United States)
István Somoskövi (Hungary)
Juan Fernando Oyarzo Sardiña (Chile)
Postdoctoral Category (IADR INfORM Barry J Sessle Postdoctoral Award)
Carolina Roldan (Germany)
Rosaria Bucci (Italy)
Simple Kothari (Denmark)
Yeon-Hee Lee (Republic of Korea)